To access the Toolbox, open the ClassConnect App and tap the toolbox icon on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen:
Customising the Toolbox
The Toolbox is a Category that has been assigned as an organisation’s Tools Category. As standard, every organisation uses the same Tools Category but this can be changed according to your school’s needs. To customise the Toolbox:
- Log into the ClassConnect Portal (http://connect.learnpad.com).
- On the Managetab, beneath the Content heading, click Categories.
- In the Searchbox on the right-hand side of the page, in the Keyword field, enter: “LearnPad Tools” and press Return/Enter on the keyboard.
- Under the Free Categories from the Storeresults, click LearnPad Tools.
- In the Actionsbox on the right-hand side of the page, click Copy Category.
- Enter an intuitive name for your new Toolbox and click Copy Category.
- Click on the Organisation name in the top-right of the page.
- Under theContent Settings section, click the Tools Category drop-down and select the Category that was created at step 6.
- The iPads in your organisation will now use the Category specified at step 8 as the Toolbox. This Category can be modified in the same way as any other Category.