When you enter a device license code the licenses will be assigned to your organisation but not to your individual devices.
To assign licenses to individual devices:
- Click the “Licenses” link under “Admin” on the left hand menu.
- You are now at the license management page. The first table indicates how many licenses of each type you have available.
• The two types of license are “1 Year” and “Perpetual”.
• A 1-year license must be renewed after the license period expired.
• A perpetual license is valid for the life of the device.
- Click the 1 Year or Perpetual link in the “Assign License” column of the table.
Note: It is not possible to transfer a license to another device once it has been assigned.
If you are using the ClassConnect for iPad app and you haven’t purchased a ClassCharge bundle you can choose to purchase a 1 year or perpetual license. This can be done by contacting the LearnPad sales team or by clicking the “Buy More” link on the Licenses management page.
After clicking the “Buy It” button, you can choose how many licenses you wish to purchase and will be required to enter an official purchase order number.
The number of licenses available will update and you can assign these licenses to your devices in exactly the same way.
If you haven’t licensed your devices a notification banner will appear within the portal.
Clicking on this banner will take you to the licenses management page. Unlicensed devices do not have access to the full features of the ClassConnect App.